Safety tips during the Cancun Sailing catamaran tour.
Read these safety tips to avoid any inconvenience during your trip and to live the best experience:
- Make sure to arrive at the dock 30 minutes before the departure of your tour.
- Always pay attention to the crew's directions.
- If you have any mobility issues, let the crew know so they can help you get on and off the boat; they will take good care of you.
- While snorkeling, wear your life jacket all the time since the currents sometimes can be strong.
- Avoid touching the reefs since those are part of a natural reserve. We want to take good care of them.
- Be careful with the floor. It can get slippery.
- Avoid drinking too much alcohol. It can be dangerous.
- Bring biodegradable sunscreen, sunglasses, and a cap to avoid sunburn.
- Hold your cap or hat firmly as the boat moves.
- Non-biodegradable sunscreen is not allowed since its ingredients damage the sea flora and fauna.
- If you don't have biodegradable sunscreen, wear rashguard to protect your skin.
- Protect your phone and other devices with waterproof accessories.
- Be careful not to drop anything into the water. In addition to polluting the water, you could lose valuable objects in the sea.